Airscan brings together the expertise and unique technologies to improve air quality in our society
Airscan wants to improve the health, well-being and sustainability of our society, by providing a comprehensive, integrated approach to clean air, both indoors and outdoors.
On a day-to-day base we simulate, diagnose, improve, monitor and communicate about air quality. We solve the following questions:
- Simulation: What will the future air quality be in your building?
- Diagnostics: What is the current air quality in your building? Does it harm your employees?
- Improve: How can you improve bad air quality, to resolve negative impacts on peoples health, productivity and absence?
- Monitor: Short term effects are easily fixed, but how can you make sure air quality doesn’t diminish?
- Communicate: How do you make people aware of the importance of air quality?